grade2424

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الصف الثاني الإعدادي 4

The Twelve Dancing Princesses-3

Assassin-Master

المساهمات : 154
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2009

The Twelve Dancing Princesses-3 Empty The Twelve Dancing Princesses-3

مُساهمة  Assassin-Master الخميس أبريل 09, 2009 1:08 pm

'You silly creature!' said the eldest, 'it is nothing but a nail in the wall.'
    Down they all went, and at the bottom they found themselves in a most delightful grove of trees; and the leaves were all of silver, and glittered and sparkled beautifully. The soldier wished to take away some token of the place; so he broke off a little branch, and there came a loud noise from the tree. Then the youngest daughter said again, 'I am sure all is not right -- did not you hear that noise? That never happened before.'
    But the eldest said, 'It is only our princes, who are shouting for joy at our approach.'
    They came to another grove of trees, where all the leaves were of gold; and afterwards to a third, where the leaves were all glittering diamonds. And the soldier broke a branch from each; and every time there was a loud noise, which made the youngest sister tremble with fear. But the eldest still said it was only the princes, who were crying for joy.
    They went on till they came to a great lake; and at the side of the lake there lay twelve little boats with twelve handsome princes in them, who seemed to be waiting there for the princesses.
    One of the princesses went into each boat, and the soldier stepped into the same boat as the youngest. As they were rowing over the lake, the prince who was in the boat with the youngest princess and the soldier said, 'I do not know why it is, but though I am rowing with all my might we do not get on so fast as usual, and I am quite tired: the boat seems very heavy today.'
    'It is only the heat of the weather,' said the princess, 'I am very warm, too.'
    On the other side of the lake stood a fine, illuminated castle from which came the merry music of horns and trumpets. There they all landed, and went into the castle, and each prince danced with his princess; and the soldier, who was still invisible, danced with them too. When any of the princesses had a cup of wine set by her, he drank it all up, so that when she put the cup to her mouth it was empty. At this, too, the youngest sister was terribly frightened, but the eldest always silenced her.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 12:47 am