grade2424

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الصف الثاني الإعدادي 4

2 مشترك

The Baron of Grogzwig-9

Assassin-Master

المساهمات : 154
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2009

The Baron of Grogzwig-9 Empty The Baron of Grogzwig-9

مُساهمة  Assassin-Master الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 5:28 am

"Dispatch," cried the figure, gnashing its teeth.
    "Keep off!" said the baron, "I'll brood over miseries no longer, but put a good face on the matter, and try the fresh air and the bears again; and if that don't do, I'll talk to the baroness soundly, and cut the Von Swillenhausens dead." With this the baron fell into his chair, and laughed so loud and boisterously, that the room rang with it.
    The figure fell back a pace or two, regarding the baron meanwhile with a look of intense terror, and when he had ceased, caught up the stake, plunged it violently into its body, uttered a frightful howl, and disappeared.
    Von Koëldwethout never saw it again. Having once made up his mind to action, he soon brought the baroness and the Von Swillenhausens to reason, and died many years afterwards; not a rich man that I am aware of, but certainly a happy one: leaving behind him a numerous family, who had been carefully educated in bear- and boar-hunting under his own personal eye. And my advice to all men is, that if ever they become hipped and melancholy from similar causes (as very many men do), they look at both sides of the question, applying a magnifying glass to the best one; and if they still feel tempted to retire without leave, that they smoke a large pipe and drink a full bottle first, and profit by the laudable example of the baron of Grogzwig.
    boy king

المساهمات : 73
    تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2009

The Baron of Grogzwig-9 Empty رد: The Baron of Grogzwig-9

مُساهمة  boy king الإثنين أبريل 06, 2009 2:46 am

مكشور ع الموضوع

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مايو 02, 2024 5:19 am